Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We are seeking motivated Industrial Painters
to paint our large diesel fuel tanks, steel/aluminum enclosures and steel frames.
(what it takes to be successful)
What is great about Global Power Components:
- Work your scheduled shift. Be on time. Make coming to work a priority.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience with 2 part polyurethane spray gun painting up to 65 PSI
- Experience with automotive painting 25 PSI - 45 PSI a plus
- Able to measure, compare and perform shop calculations to meet customer specifications
- Flexibility in day-to-day activities
- Willing to stay late on occasion to complete rush job
- Manufacturing experience
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Able to communicate and work well with others
- Attention to details and have a strong drive to succeed
- Must pass competency test, a spray test and pre-employment physical, including drug screen
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Growing, privately held organization
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year (most employees work an average of 50 hours a week)
- Weekly, OT up to 60 hours per week.
- Flexible hours
- Advancement opportunities are in your hands - high performers are rewarded
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.