: (what you will be doing)
- Work on continuous improvement projects related to the production processes of engineered to order products.
- Draft standard work and train personnel.
- Implement and monitor performance of corrective actions.
- Provide timely and appropriate estimates of equipment costs.
- Collaborate with Production Leads, Safety, Quality Control, Design Engineering, and other stakeholders on Lean activities and implementation.
- Follow close loop plans and complete daily audits.
(what it takes to be successful)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Familiarity or ability to become intimately familiar with manufacturing process.
- Interested in working primarily in a hands-on, production floor environment.
- Able to work on multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Exposure to 5S, Lean, or continuous improvement methodology desired.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or related field of study.
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.