Global Power Components is a growing manufacturer of diesel fuel tanks and aluminum enclosures for generators. We are looking for the right person to assist our sales team by preparing quotes for potential and returning customers.
- Prepare sales quotes in a timely manner, determining pricing based on information obtained from potential and returning customers to meet their specifications.
- Work with sales team to meet customer specifications.
- Apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of all assignments.
- Work independently on assignments that are of a broad nature.
- Understand dimensions and be able to interpret from blueprints into quotes.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Minimum of high school diploma required, Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of similar experience required
- Possess the ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within tight timeframes
- Previous manufacturing experience helpful
- Previous experience with technical quotes helpful
- Previous experience reading blueprints required
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
View our Statement of Policy on Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at www.GlobalPowerComponents.com