Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We are seeking a dedicated 1st
and 2nd Shift Automated Band Saw Operator
who is dedicated, detail orientated and self-motivated as this position will be working with limited supervision.
The hours are typically 7am to 3:30pm for 1st Shift and 3:30pm to 1am, Monday-Friday for 2nd Shift.
If you are looking for an organization that is busy, growing with stable consistent work where OT is always available, then Global Power Components is a place to consider!
(what it takes to be successful)
What's great about this job/Global Power Components:
- Experience operating a band saw cutting metal/steel
- Experience with overhead crane operation helpful
- Must be able to read measuring devices, such as tape measure*
- Must be able to read blueprints*
- Must be highly motivated
- Pay attention to details and have a strong drive to succeed
- Must pass competency test* and pre-employment physical including drug screen
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Expanding, privately held organization
- Newly renovated 450,000 sq. foot facility
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year (most employees work an average of 50 hours a week) – in an organization that experiences consistent growth year after year
- OT paid over 40 hours
- Medical/Dental benefits eligible after 60-days
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.