Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
In 2018 we moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility (right off Miller Park Way on Lincoln Ave.) that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking to add a Contract Administrator / Paralegal to our team. This person will service as the liaison between outside counsel, upper management, project managers, customers and vendors
: (what you will be doing)
- Review new orders received for compliance with agreed Terms and Conditions and Engineering Specifications.
- Work with our outside counsel on negotiating terms and conditions and long-term agreements with customers and vendors.
- Work with our outside counsel on other legal agreements as necessary.
- Create and maintain files for active agreements and ensure proper renewals prior to expiration.
(what it takes to be successful)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Experience in or understanding of the Manufacturing industry
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager, Paralegal or other relevant role.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience, both in practice and theory, of the key concepts and legal provisions of contracts.
- Familiarity with accounting procedures.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Keen attention to detail, with ability to spot errors.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, project managers, outside counsel, customers and vendors.
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.