Global Power Components is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at this time we are unable to sponsor Visas.
Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
In 2018 we moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for an entry level Staff Accountant
to join our Accounting team.
Requirements for success:
- Maintain, examine, and analyze financial records and transactions in accordance with accounting principles and business procedures.
- Integral role in month-end close process and maintaining internal control environment.
- Collect and compile necessary financial and economic data to perform meaningful analysis for strategic business decisions.
- Provide analytical support for design changes and capex decisions.
- Complete misc. projects and ad-hoc reporting as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Passion for your work and a strong desire for continuous improvement. Your team will have this quality, if you don’t, it will show.
- Strong analytical ability and an eye for the details. If you are unsure if this is you, this role may be a struggle.
- Confidence in your ability and the strength of your analysis. You will need to communicate your conclusions which will often represent a problem that needs fixing.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.