Global Power Components is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at this time we are unable to sponsor Visas.
: (what you will be doing)
- Work on projects related to new product development, existing process or product refinement, equipment acquisition, third party testing and certification, special customer requirement and others.
- Draft standard work in collaboration with Industrial / Manufacturing Engineers.
- Assess and propose multiple solutions to internal and external corrective actions.
- Collaborate with Industrial / Manufacturing / Design Engineers, Production Leads, Quality Control, and other stakeholders.
- Document and communicate project progress and results to a diverse, technical and non-technical audience with routine.
(what it takes to be successful)
- Able to work on multiple projects with changing priorities
- Ability to assess manufacturing capabilities and budgets within project requirements, documenting multiple options for review
- Ability to manufacture prototypes (hands-on and with production personnel) capturing all design details relevant to future production
- Awareness of 5S, Lean, or continuous improvement methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or related field of study.
Reports to Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor.
shift – Typically 7:30 am to ~4:45-5:00 pm (~45-hour week w 30-minute lunch) but shift start time will vary based on engineering obligations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.