Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We are seeking a motivated Industrial Painter
on both 1st
Shift to paint our large diesel fuel tanks, steel/aluminum enclosures and steel frames. Technique used is high velocity-low pressure paint guns (wet painting) aka HVLP.
The hours are typically 7am to 3:30pm for 1st Shift and 3:30pm to 1am, Monday-Friday for 2nd Shift.
If you are looking for an organization that is busy, growing with stable consistent work where OT is always available, then Global Power Components is a place to consider!
(what it takes to be successful)
What is great about Global Power Components:
- Work your scheduled shift. Be on time. Make coming to work a priority.
- 1-2 years’ experience with 2 part polyurethane spray gun painting up to 65 PSI.
- Experience with automotive painting 25 PSI - 45 PSI a plus.
- Able to measure, compare and perform shop calculations to meet customer specifications.
- Flexibility in day-to-day activities.
- Willing to stay late on occasion to complete rush job.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Able to communicate and work well with others.
- Attention to details and have a strong drive to succeed.
- Must pass competency test, a spray test and pre-employment physical, including drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Growing, privately held organization.
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year (most employees work an average of 50 hours a week).
- Weekly, unlimited OT with flexible hours.
- Advancement opportunities are in your hands - high performers are rewarded.
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.