Global Power Components is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at this time we are unable to sponsor Visas.
Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We have recently moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
As a result of our expansion, we are looking for a 2nd Shift Industrial Engineer Technician
to join our growing team.
This position will report to the Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor and the normal working hours will be 2:30 pm to ~11:45pm-12:00 am (~45-hour week w 30-minute lunch).
: (what you will be doing)
- Follow close loop plans, complete daily audits, and support compliance documentation.
- Support continuous improvement projects through data collection, equipment, facility and plant layout installations, and other hands-on activities in a production environment.
- Collaborate with Industrial / Manufacturing Engineers and Production Supervisors in personnel training, auditing, and task or workload management.
(what it takes to be successful)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Familiarity or ability to become familiar with manufacturing processes.
- Interested in working in a hands-on, production floor environment.
- Able to support multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Associate degree in technical field and/or relevant professional experience.
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.