Global Power Components is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We have recently moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leader in our industry.
As a result of our continued growth we are seeking an Inside Quote Specialist to assist our sales team by preparing quotes for potential and returning customers.
- Prepare sales quotes in a timely manner, determining pricing based on information obtained from potential and returning customers to meet their specifications.
- Work with sales team to meet customer specifications.
- Apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of all assignments.
- Work independently on assignments that are of a broad nature.
- Understand dimensions and be able to interpret from blueprints into quotes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess the ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within tight timeframes
- Previous manufacturing experience helpful
- Previous experience with technical quotes helpful
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.