Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully equipped electrical distribution and control equipment. We are seeking experienced electrical workers
to work with our production team in a unique, fast paced manufacturing environment at our 2 Milwaukee based facilities.
- Installation of conduit, wiring, and electrical components per engineering specifications.
- Proper care, use and storage of company supplied tools and equipment.
- Work with electrical engineering and quality control teams on continuous improvement.
- Take corrective actions on quality issues; work with management and coworkers to prevent them in the future.
- Work safely and demonstrate a safety-first mindset to those around you.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- 3+ years' experience in commercial or industrial electrical experience required.
- Journeyman Electrician License preferred.
- Proficient in conduit bending, wire installation and terminations, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and blueprints.
- valid driver's license
- Highschool diploma or GED
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.El