Global Power Components is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at this time we are unable to sponsor Visas.
Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
In 2018 we moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for a Financial Analyst
to join our Accounting team
Requirements for success:
- Maintain, examine, and analyze financial records and transactions.
- Integral role in analysis of monthly performance metrics.
- Collect and compile necessary financial and economic data to perform meaningful. analysis for strategic business decisions.
- Get deep down in the weeds of our data to find meaningful and actionable insights about our business.
- Provide analytical support for design changes and capex decisions.
- Complete misc. projects and ad-hoc reporting as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Passion for your work and a strong desire for continuous improvement. Your team will have this quality, if you don’t, it will show.
- Strong analytical ability and an eye for the details. If you are unsure if this is you, this role may be a struggle.
- Confidence in your ability and the strength of your analysis. You will need to communicate your conclusions which will often represent a problem that needs fixing.
- 1-3+ years of experience with evidence of increasing responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required, CPA a plus.
- Advanced user of MS Excel, PowerBI experience a plus
- Experience working with an ERP system.
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.