Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
In 2018 we moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility on 51st
Street that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
Due to tremendous growth, we are seeking a Logistics Coordinator
to facilitate communication
sales and distribution stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain.
- Report daily shipments to scheduling and accounting departments.
- Review all emails regarding shipments, freight quotes and any quality issues from shipments.
- Review schedule with all departments for accurate dates on a daily basis.
- Create all paperwork including labels for all job folders.
- Handle all incoming generators, parts and UPS orders and label them with correct job numbers.
- Review current freight vendors and look at new vendors and to ensure they meet our requirements.
- Send out all freight requests and review. Upon review, send to sales personnel.
- Check that all generator dates are correct for receiving. If not, review with sales persons and inform the scheduler of all changes.
- Assist with tasks as necessary to complete tasks.
- Meet company expectations for demanding production requirements and schedules.
- Promote safety and accountability.
- Previous experience in logistic for a minimum of three (3) years
- Related experience is important, including experience invoicing orders and managing driver paperwork.
- Knowledge of supply chain
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve a variety of situations.
- Able to communicate and work well with others.
- What's great about this job/Global Power Components:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Mid-size, privately held organization
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year (most employees work an average of 50 hours a week) – in an organization that has been growing for years – and continues to do so
- OT paid over 40 hours
- Medical/Dental benefits eligible after 60-days
- Life Insurance
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.