- Read blueprints to determine materials necessary for projects as well as timelines to prepare for projects.
- Move materials to work areas in preparation for building product.
- Coordinate and stage materials quickly and safely
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have strong organizational skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass competency test and pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Ability to read blueprints to be able to pick appropriate materials
- Critical thinker who can make decisions and act on them
- Ability to follow instructions
- Possess ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Forklift certified preferred
- Previous experience as a material handler helpful
- 1 to 3 years in a manufacturing environment
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
View our Statement of Policy on Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at www.GlobalPowerComponents.com