Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for a motivated Project Engineer
to join our growing team.
- Work on projects related to new product development, existing process or product refinement, equipment acquisition, third party testing and certification, special customer requirement and other projects as assigned.
- Assess and propose multiple solutions to internal and external corrective actions.
- Collaborate with Industrial / Manufacturing / Design Engineers, Production Leads, Quality Control, and other stakeholders.
- Document and communicate project progress and results to a diverse, technical and non-technical audience with routine.
- Provide timely and appropriate estimates of equipment costs. Identify risks, opportunities and assumptions for equipment being quoted.
- Familiarity with manufacturing process.
- Able to work on multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to assess manufacturing capabilities and budgets within project requirements, documenting multiple options for review.
- Ability to manufacture prototypes (hands-on and with production personnel) capturing all design details relevant to future production.
- Awareness of 5S, Lean, or continuous improvement methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or related field of study.
*It is Global Power Components policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.