Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We are seeking .035/.045 MIG Welders for 1st and 2nd Shift.
1st Shift (Monday-Friday 7am -3:30pm) and 2nd Shift (Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm - 2:00am)
who are dedicated, detail orientated and who wants a stable, consistent position where OT is available.
Global Power Components
is willing to train candidates who are willing to work hard, put in extra hours and want to advance their career.
: (what you will be doing)
- Welding I-Beam Frame and Fuel Tanks in flat/vertical overhead positions. The sheet metal thickness will range from 10 gauge up to ½ inch.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
- Position and secure workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire and banding machines or hand tools
- Inspect products/equipment for defects/malfunctions
(what it takes to be successful)
What's great about this job/Global Power Components:
- Must be able to read measuring devices, such as tape measure
- Must be able to read blueprints – this is extremely important
- GMAW (MIG/MAG) experience preferred
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must be highly motivated
- Able to communicate and work well with others
- Pay attention to details and have a strong drive to succeed
- Must pass competency test and pre-employment physical including drug screen
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Expanding, privately held organization
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year – in an organization that has been growing for years – and continues to do so.
- OT paid over 40 hours
- Medical/Dental benefits eligible after 60-days
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.