Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
Due to our continued growth we have immediate openings that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
As a result of our expansion, we are looking for experienced Industrial Electricians
to join our team.
: (what the job entails)
- Installation and repair of wiring, breaker, light packages, conduit, outlets, switchgear, high voltage, medium voltage, transformers, disconnects and transfer switches.
(what it takes to be successful)
Why consider Global Power Components:
- Able to read blueprints/read a tape measure
- Knowledge of relevant codes pertaining to the aforementioned tasks
- Minimum 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must be highly motivated
- Able to communicate and work well with others
- Must pass competency test and pre-employment physical including drug screen
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Expanding, privately held organization
- Jobs completed at facility – no travel required
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year– in an organization that has been growing for years – and continues to do so
- OT paid over 40 hours - most employees work 50 hours weekly
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.