Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We are seeking motivated Finish Carpenters
to mount louvers, doors and silencers on our Enclosures.
(what it takes to be successful)
What is great about Global Power Components:
- Work your scheduled shift. Be on time. Make coming to work a priority.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and hand/power tools used in construction.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Able to communicate and work well with others.
- Must pass competency test and pre-employment physical including drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Growing, privately held organization
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year (most employees work an average of 50 hours a week)
- Weekly, unlimited OT with flexible hours
- Advancement opportunities are in your hands - high performers are rewarded
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.