Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
We have an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Crane Operator/Rigger
for operation of cranes ranging from 20 to 75 tons. The qualified candidate will also have experience with rigging loads.
This high profile position will require a minimum
of 50-55 hours per week and partial Saturdays when business needs dictate. Overtime is paid a time and a half for any time worked over 40 in a week.
- Operating a stationary or traveling crane to lift, move, position, and re position loads
- Depresses buttons, lifts levers, and ensures load is safely attached to crane before making any lift
- Move products, equipment, or materials to and from industrial work areas
- Rig and load units on truck for transport
- Work in a safe manner and enforce all safety policies
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Previous experience in crane operation for minimum of four (4) years
- Rigging and/or loading experience
- Must be flexible to updated changes in production schedules
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.