Global Power Components is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at this time we are unable to sponsor Visas.
Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
In 2018 we moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for an ERP Business Analyst
to join our Engineering team.
We are looking to add the right individual to the team to be our in-house Epicor 10.2 Guru.
This individual will grow to have a deep knowledge of our business processes and how Epicor is leveraged to perform them.
Being the main point of contact for everything Epicor, the role will be split between supporting end users as issues / gaps in our process, driving change by managing projects to further integrate our processes with Epicor and working with management to plan / prioritize ERP projects. This will likely spill over into any other related systems that we use or will use in the future.
The Ideal Candidate Has the Following Qualities:
List of Topics You Have Experience with or Confidence You Can Learn:
- A passion for solving complex problems and an appreciation for simple solutions.
- When confronted with barriers or a lack of the correct resource, you tend to find a creative solution or roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- When someone tells you it isn’t possible, you have a very hard time believing them.
- You’re comfortable being wrong but rarely make the same mistake twice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- SQL queries and SSRS. Knowledge of data structure needed to use the related tools.
- UI Customizations when needed. Ability to write code (C#) a plus but not required. You will need to be comfortable with discussing, directing and testing any development work that is hired out.
- BPMs to streamline processes and expand functionality.
- Understanding of how transactions flow through the system and what drives the differences in transaction flows.
- 2+ years ERP experience preferred. Epicor experience a huge plus.
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.