Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
In 2018 we moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility on 51st
Street that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
As a result of continued growth we are seeking Entry Level Electrical Assemblers
to work in our Electrical Assembly department to assist in the building of enclosures.
: (what you will be doing)
- Pre-assemble electrical kits from inventoried components & GPC fabricated components
- Light fabrication work – drilling, forming, wire striping and crimping
- Material Handling
- Working with Electrical Engineering, Production Supervisors, & Team Leads
- Support the installation needs for various electrical equipment
(what it takes to be successful)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Detail Orientated with the ability to learn to read blueprints and bill of materials
- Aptitude to learn GPC manufacturing processes
- Able to read measuring devices, such as tape measure
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn and advance
- Able to communicate and work well with others
- Must pass competency test and pre-employment physical including drug screen
- Physically fit – able to lift 50 pounds and climb ladders
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.