Global Power Components is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, currently we are unable to sponsor Visas.
Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
In 2018 GPC
moved operations into a newly renovated 300,000 sq. foot facility on 51st
Street that will foster our continued growth as we continue to be recognized as the undisputed leaders in our industry.
We are looking for a friendly, professional front desk receptionist
to be the ‘face’ and ‘voice’ of Global Power Components
. Projecting a professional image at all times is essential.
: (what you will be doing)
- Answering and routing all incoming phone calls promptly and politely
- Reception – greeting and directing all visitors to the appropriate person or location
- Clerical – data entry in Excel, filing and miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Core working hours are 7am to 4pm
(what it takes to be successful)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- High level of competency in MS Excel
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Able to work independently on tasks and self-motivated personality
- Comfortable working in an environment of changing priorities
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.