Global Power Components
is a privately held, growing
manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
Due to our growth we have an immediate opening for an Industrial Powder Coater.
Normal hours for this position are 7am to 3:30pm (OT as production needs dictate) Monday - Friday.
Why consider Global Power Components:
- Set up and operate machines to paint or coat steel and aluminum with powder paint.
- Determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections or by using viscometers.
- Operate auxiliary machines or equipment used in coating or painting processes.
- Record operational data on specified forms.
- Select appropriate coatings, paints or sprays; or prepare them by mixing substances according to formulas using automated paint mixing equipment.
- Attach hoses or nozzles to machines, using wrenches and pliers and make adjustments to obtain the proper dispersion of spray.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Expanding, privately held organization
- Jobs completed at facility – no travel required
- Outstanding job security, 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year– in an organization that has been growing for the past decade – and continues to do so
- OT paid over 40 hours – most weeks work as much OT as you want
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.